Monday, June 05, 2006

The Daily World Cup Blog


I've been thinking about this for a while, and figured what the heck, so I'm starting my own soccer blog. I'll begin Tuesday, June 6th, and go all the way through the Cup ending on July 9th. On Tuesday, I'll post the predictions of fans, coaches, players, and management. Starting Wednesday, you can see my previews and predicitons for the 2006 World Cup right here. I'll review and predict groups A-D on Wednesday, then E-H on Thursday.

I'll also post after each day's games w/ my review and analysis, and try to get some input from those in the soccer community.

After the Cup, I'll probably keep this thing going, so hopefully you guys will enjoy what I have to say. Please feel free to offer your comments, criticisms, and (hopefully) kudos.

In the meantime, take a look at the picture. Is it superstar referee Pierluigi Collina, Sports Illustrated soccer guru Grant Wahl, or the guy from that Motley Crue video?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home